Keynote Speaker, Author and CEO of The Works Company
London, United Kingdom
- Inspirational Speakers
- Women Empowerment
- Inspirational Women
Emma-Jane Taylor aka The Inspirational Mentor
Author, International Speaker & CEO of The Works Company
EMMA-JANE was the face of The Wellbeing Show for That’s TV (2013-2017). She now presents The Emma-Jane Show on YouTube and Spotify Podcast. She also presents for The Well-Being Show on Mid-Morning Matters with Marlow FM 97.5 Radio and is a regular guest for other similar shows and podcasts.
Published Book 2018: Don’t Hold Back available from Amazon. Her personal and traumatic story of struggle and hardship covered in her book entitled ‘Don’t Hold Back’, has given her the positive tools and focus she needed to fight back; to create a power house of strength; compassion and dedication to living.
‘My Story, My Voice’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxzQ2YO0Vw
A passionate and authentic speaker with relatable clear messages, keeping her audiences engaged by her genuine and insightful knowledge. She spoke at The House of Commons in 2019 and was highly recommended by Sarah Burns MBE, Founder and Director of SmartWorks Reading,
Emma-Jane is passionate about supporting people in business & in life. Through her work she is proud to use her platform to speak and share her positive messages achieved in life. She writes regularly for various social media platforms as well as media connections & publications.
She is exceedingly inspiring and motivating to all who work with her. Using her own powerful journey, she brings positivity to her work and allows her audience the much needed mental and emotional freedom to live life the way they need to, both personally and professionally. With a laser like focus she can shape your world with what is truly important in life. In short, Emma-Jane, as a Mentor, helps you reach your full potential whilst keeping you grounded with valued beliefs.
The Emma Jane Show YouTube and Podcast; Her mission is to support anyone going through difficult times, to give back her own platform and encourage others to use their voice, to face their fears and share real life stories to support the many others suffering in silence, especially Young Voices.
Articles published in Happiful Magazine (UK), Counselling Directory (UK), Love it! Magazine (UK), Love What Matters Online blog (Global 8 million followers), Global Guest Blog for The Divine Breadcrumb, Henley Life, Berkshire Life, Henley Standard
• Podcasts with Steve Twynham, Traci Cornelius Women Rockin’ Business ‘’Nowhere Girl To Successful Entrepreneur’’ Podcast, Interviewed by Cheryl Douglas for Purpose Led Women
• Radio: Lantau Hong Kong with Kimberley Kleczka, BBC Berkshire with Phil Kennedy Drivetime
• Blog: The Divine Breadcrumb in Boston USA; My Story, My Voice July 2019 UK plus many other national online magazines
• Charities: NSPCC, Young Minds, BCF, Helen & Douglas House, Piaroo’s Wish, Cancer Research, and many local charities.
• Brand Ambassador: Bio-Extracts in Las Vegas, Smart Works Reading, Riverside Counselling Henley-on-Thames, Berkshire Community Foundation
BELOW ARE SOME KEY SPEAKING EVENTS/AWARDS/RECOGNITION plus many other events not listed, as a motivational speaker for various Events/Schools/Colleges/Well-Being events/panels.
Some of the Brands Emma-Jane has worked with pictured
• Keynote speaker on resilience for Handelsbanken event, 2020
• Smart Works Reading Keynote Speaker/Wellbeing Panel, 2020.
• As Ambassador for Smart Works Reading, Emma-Jane was asked to share a few words at the House of Commons to celebrate their 4th Birthday with MP Alok Sharma and Sarah Burns MBE, 2019
• Keynote Speaker on Resilience for The Woodley Festival, 2019
• BBC Three ‘Eye to Eye’ programme 2018 - sharing real stories with strangers just from eye contact.
• Finalist; ‘Most Influential Woman’ of the year Award, recognised by Venus Women’s Award & Women in Business Award, Sue Ryder, 2018.
• Henley Life magazine double page article, 2019 plus wrote the ‘Well-Being’ Column for Henley Standard Newspaper, 2015-2018
• Don’t Hold Back, Book Launch 2018 – Media Hub in Cookham and at Hotel du Vin in Henley
• Recognised as a Woman in Business on the front cover of The Venus Business Magazine with a published 6 page article. Was the Speaker and Co-Host for their annual Venus Awards at The Madejski Football Stadium 2017.
• Brand Ambassador, Networker, Las Vegas, United States (2017) Product: Bio-Extracts (QVC)
• Presenter for Dr Darren McKeown (BBC) new product launch in Edinburgh, Scotland 2016.
Emma-Jane is a recognised speaker and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to all the stages she steps on.
Work Experience 1
Handelsbanken - Resilience Workshop for Young Professionals
Keynote speaker - Resilience and Mental Health Awareness supporting young professionals.
- Use Respond to difficult situations
- Adapt during your difficult situations
- Postivity on difficult situations
RAP - have you Rap'd
Work Experience 2
Make it your Business Event
Keynote Speaker - Professional Women
Developing Womens confidence and self belief in the professional arena, supporting lack of confidence and drive and giving women food for thought on how to be equipped in the work place, by their VOICE, STRENGTH and RESILIENCE
The Power of YOU
Work Experience 3
Panel speaker talking about the power of 'digital detox', standing up for what you believe in, 'sharing your truth to empower yours and others lives.
Key TakeAways -
Your voice matters, you can turn off your phone when YOU want, and listen to your thoughts first .
Work Experience 4
House of Commons, London
Keynote Speaker at The 5th Anniversary of SmartWorks Charity with MP Alok Sharma.
Sharing positive messages and thoughts to women and men who support the charity and work that Smart Works offer.
I met Emma-Jane first when I heard her speak at the Media Hub, when she was talking about her book. Since then she has spoken at a couple of events and become our Ambassador for Smart Works Reading. She spoke at the House of Commons, Emma-Jane spoke clearly, with care and she was genuine with her approach and kept the audience engaged. Her message was relatable, friendly, authentic and insightful. She is a great speaker who comes across very well in all situations whether it be speaking with a small or large audience. I would highly recommend Emma-Jane. Sarah Burns, MBE
Work Experience 5
Woodley Resilience Festival
Focusing my talk on Resilience and how resilience can support your mental health and continue to help you grow as an individual.
Work Experience 6
BBC Three - Eye to Eye Documentary
Meeting and talking to a stranger about personal situations.
Work Experience 7
The Emma Jane Show
Presenter for The Emma Jane Show on YouTube and Spotify, raising awareness for difficult situations that many face, but not many want to discuss openly. Giving back HOPE to the many people suffering in silence.
Work Experience 8
Presenting, guest speaking and networking with women in the UK. Bringing women together to ensure they all find success together. We collaborate not compete with our peers.
Work Experience 9
Presenter overseas in Spain. Giving clients emotional, mental and physical stability to be the BEST you wherever you are in life.
Work Experience 10
StageWorks Performing Art School
Working with students and staff to ensure everyone on the same page for productions and events. Speaking and motivational talks for all involved with productions and events.
Work Experience 11
Marlow FM Radio
Presenter on Marlow FM for The Well-Being show. Talking about subjects that many want to know about but no one wants to talk about.
© KnoWho Market 2020, All rights reserved.